Humans are a very interesting and complex group. We as a group have a tendency to lead our life in a very carefree manner. As part of this tendency not a lot of human tend to take care of their health. The health of a person is a gift from nature and needs to be taken care of to prevent any undue visits to the doctors.
The human body is just like a very complex car engine that needs to be maintained from time to time. Being overweight is thus a minor threat to the proper functioning of the body.
Keeping this in mind, there are a lot of products in the market which deters the effects of being overweight by providing solutions to get rid of the problem; the supplements which are provided as a measure to complement the diet plan.
Two of the substances which are making rounds amongst the users from the past few days are Phen375 and Adipex-P.
1) All about adipex-P:
Adipex-P or phentermine is very similar to amphetamine. Phentermine is basically an appetite reducer. Adipex-P is basically a drug which is used as a complement with proper exercise and a diet plan to reduce weight. Tired with the complexities of being overweight, a lot of people have tried Adipex-P during the last few months.
Tackling the problem of being overweight with a drug has its complexities. The drug has a very complex set of instructions and should be avoided in a lot of cases. A few cases where using Adipex-P is not advised as a weight loss agent are:
1) It is strictly instructed by doctors to not consume this drug while a woman is pregnant or has the responsibility of breast-feeding a baby. If used during any of the above-mentioned conditions, the drug can act as a danger for the newborn.
2) Besides this, there is an even bigger list of people who should adhere from an intake of Adipex-P. People with all sorts of heart diseases should stay well clear as they are prone to be allergic to Phentermine, which is a strong part of Adipex. People suffering from any of the following conditions are also advised to refrain from the drug: http://thecelebritynewsblog.com
a) Pulmonary hypertension.
b) High blood pressure.
c) Overactive thyroid.
e) Remain agitate.
f) History of drug abuse.
g) Allergic to other pills.
3) Also, it is pertinent to mention that taking phentermine with any other diet supplement can result in a lot of complications.
4) It is highly recommended that no one less than 16 years old should consume this weight loss agent, as it can significantly harm the young body.
With a lot of complications, associated with the drug, a person should consult his doctor before starting the dose of phentermine.
Method to take Adipex-P:
Before starting the drug, it is recommended that you contact the doctor or a nutritionist. After proper consultation, when you get the go-ahead signal, there are a few methods that you should strictly follow:
- Take the daily doses exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- It is advised that you don’t alter the prescription by the doctor and follow it precisely.
- Adipex-P can be taken with or without food.
- Considering that this is a strong drug, it is recommended that Adipex-P is consumed within day timings to avoid sleeping problems. The supplement should be consumed by 6:00 pm max and should not be taken any later.
- It is very common with the Adipex-P that you start feeling more hunger despite the consumption of the supplement. This is when the drug is having little or no effect on you. Whenever you face such a scenario it is best that you consult your doctor and share with him the lack of results.
- Adipex-P should also be taken for only a short period of time. The time should be no more than a week. This is because high usage of the drug can result in adverse effects.
- It is mentioned by highly esteemed doctors that the usage of Adipex-P should not stop all of a sudden as the sudden stop can have a lot of effects on the body. Thus it is recommended that the usage be stopped according to the directions of the doctor.
- To ensure the safety of the drug while not in use, store it at room temperature away from any undue contact with the direct sun rays.
Side effects of Adipex-P:
Being a very strong drug, it is very common for individuals, who consume the Adipex-P to face a variety of side effects.
The side effects can vary from minor ones to some more complex ones. The side effects which are associated with Adipex-p and require immediate expert attention are:
- Breathing difficulties: feeling that you’re running out of breath without doing any tiring task is one of the adverse effects of Adipex-P.
- Shooting chest pain: Feeling pain in the chest is another side effect which makes the subject feels tired.
- Swelling and increased heartbeat: Swelling near the ankles, pounding heartbeats and confusion are some of the other adverse effects which need to be shown to a doctor immediately.
Besides these there is another extensive list of side effects which are deemed common to happen when you consume the drug. Some of these effects are feeling:
All in all, Adipex-P does act as an agent for weight loss but offers a lot more inside effects to the body, which can, of course, result in a plethora of other, serious problems. Being not approved by the FDA, Adipex-P is nothing less than a very problematic drug!
All about Phen375:
The idea of losing weight without the hassle of any hazardous supplement is a blessing. In this day and age, it is imperative that the safety of everything be evaluated perfectly before trying it. Thus, while being overweight has its basic complexity but looking for a supplement is an even tougher task.
Imagining a healthy supplement which complements your diet and perfectly matches your plan is something that every overweight person does. But keeping in mind, the hazards that these supplements possess is what makes a normal individual shrug this imagination of with an aura of impossibility.
A supplement which has been creating a lot of ripples amongst people is the Phen375. The Phen375 is basically a very god dietary supplement which is made to support weight loss and reduces the cravings for food within a person. Unlike many drugs, phen375 is produced in an FDA approved facility.
Ingredients of Phen375:
The product is made from the purest and effective ingredients, including:
- Caffeine powder: It greatly reduces hunger pangs; which an overweight person experiences every now and then.
- L-Carnitine: It gives energy to your body, through stored fats.
- Citrus Aurantium: It increases the metabolic rate of the body to a very significant point.
- Cayenne pepper: It raises thermogenesis. The increase in metabolism and the increase in the body temperature through the effective ingredients make the process of losing fat a lot easier.
Other than this the phen375 also includes ingredients which improve the digestion system of the body. The digestion system of the body is what makes the body work in a more effective manner.
Besides the brilliant set of ingredients, the official website of Phen375 enables the users to evaluate their decision of purchasing the product. The website contains countless narrations of people who had tried out phen375 and had a dream transformation. These credentials give the users a fair idea of the experience that many other have had while having the phen375.
How Phen375 works- the mechanism:
The unique selling point of the Phen375 is that it is made to act as an appetite suppressant. With a complete dose of everything, phen375 does not only act as a diet suppressant, but also increases the rate of metabolism. Basically, the metabolic rate defines your body’s ability to waste calories.
And last, the agent helps to increase thermogenesis for the incineration of body fats. During which, toxins are also wasted which is extremely beneficial for a healthy body. Though for that, your body requires more and more water.
This indicates that phen375 increases thirst for the user to increase their water intake, which too, is imperative for effective and successful weight cutting.
Which one is better?
Both the Adepix-P and the Phen375 are similar products. They cater to the needs of an overweight person who wants to lose weight in a proper manner. The dosage and usage of each of the product depend on your nutritionist or doctor, however, a basic evaluation can be made.
The Adepix-P is a drug which has a lot of side effects. The ingredients of the product itself are very debatable.
The complexities attached in consuming the drug are very much and any neglect can result in serious effects. The drug also can make someone addicted to it and is still not approved by the FDA. The Phen375 on the other hand is a very healthy supplement. Tested and approved by the FDA the product is even made in an FDA approved facility.
To add, the ingredients are properly mentioned and their specific effects on the body are also mentioned. Furthermore, the Phen375 as of now does not have any side effects and testings are still going to assure the validity.
In conclusion it will be pertinent to mention that there is a difference between the two, a difference which cannot be neglected and should not be neglected.
The difference leads us to a fairly evaluated and neutral decision that Phen375 is not only better than Adepix-P but also one of the best supplements available in the market.